How to make pear juice?
Fresh Pear contains protein, fat, sugar, crude fiber, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals, and multivitamins. It has the effects of lowering blood pressure and clearing heat. In recent years, with the development of the concept of health, many consumers are paying more and more attention to health, and the market demand for fruit and vegetable has gradually expanded.
Fresh Pear juice is now sold on the market and very popular with consumers.The Pear Juicy can be divided into two categories: cloudy pear juice and transparent pear juice. Their production process is the same, but the difference is that the cloudy pear juice adopts the homogenization step, while the transparent fresh pear juice adopts the clarification and filtration method.
The production process of pear juice are as follows:
1. fresh pear selection and cleaning. Use fresh, moderately ripe pears without pests, soak them in water, then soak them in a washing solution, and then rinse them repeatedly. .
2. Pruning and pitting. Peel the fresh pear with a stainless steel knife, cut the petals to remove the core, and then rinse with water for later use.
3. Crush and squeeze the juice. Use a crusher to crush the pears into pieces, and then send the pieces of pears to a juicer to squeeze out the pear juice.
4. Heating. Pour the squeezed pear juice into an electric heating jacket or tube sterilizer to heat the enzyme to a temperature of 85 ° C, and then cool to 65 ° C.
5. Homogeneity (cloudy juice). Use a high-pressure homogenizer for homogenization.
6. Clarification filtration (clear pear juice). The enzyme preparation method is used for clarification and then filtered with a double filter. The filtered pear juice requires clarification and transparency.
7, deployment. The pear juice is transferred into a stainless steel batching tank, and the brix level of the finished product is adjusted to 12% and the acidity is about 0.4% according to the sugar acidity of the raw materials.
8. Canning and sealing. Fill the prepared pear juice with a filling machine (the temperature of the juice before canning is generally not lower than 70 ° C) and seal it with a canning machine. The temperature of the juice before sealing is not lower than 65-70 ° C.
9. Sterilization and cooling. The sealed pear juice is sterilized in hot water at 85 ° C. The sterilization time is determined according to the sterilization effect, and it is generally suitable to be about 10 minutes. After sterilization, the pear juice was immediately transferred to a hot and cold cylinder and cooled to normal temperature.